CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Big Day of the Beloved(s)

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST WEN YEN!!!
Stay short, cute, fussy, and full-of-nonsense auntie!!! I'll keep in short here since I sms-ed you already..


and HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO DARLING SZE YEAN TOO!!
May you be blessed with happiness and craziness always!

Also, today happened to be the birthday of someone who used to be very close to me. My dear grandma pass away peacefully last February, just a few days before Chinese New Year. I put her picture as my phone's wall paper last night and when mom saw it, she claimed that it was rather disturbing. I felt strange that she's her own daughter, yet she's a bit afraid of my grandma cause she's no longer around. Its such a pity that they chose to not think about her when I'm constantly reminding myself the things grandma usually does, the things she'll say, how she used to tell me stories from the past, etc. I'm just scared that memories of her will fade away until I could no longer recall how she looks like. Anyway, where ever she is right now, I do hope she's happy.

0 comments: