CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Home At Last!


No, not me. I’ve always been around Subang. Okay fine, PJ maybe.

Its my BFFs! They’re back! Well actually, only Heng Li is officially home, my neighbour again but Jess is going to back in the evening also!

I’m really excited because I finally got kaki’s to lepak with and more importantly its them!!

The three of us been good friends since form6. Though dear loi, the chun nerd, is from the Bio Chem class, we always hang out together. Heng’s my classmate who disturbs me all the time during Maths so that’s how we got closer. =)

The main reason that brings us together, so closely, is because Loi and I think very super alike. We always say we have that bridge in between us. And Heng, he’s super nice to us. He gives us free massages, helps us order our food, gets the ketchup and sauces for us in McD’s, drives us around, shops with us and gossips WITH us. Oh, he let me pinch him also (I think he secretly enjoys the special treatment from me). =) Anyway, we used to spend every alternate nights together during the holiday after STPM.

But, someone up there decided to split the three of us up.

Jessica got Universiti Sains Malaysia in Penang, Heng Li got Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Labuan and I got Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur. Blardy hell, one up north, one far east and me, still here!!!

But we actually got our first choice so I guess I shouldn’t continue complaining. And don’t ask my why I put UM as my first choice when I didn’t want to go there.

Anyway, its so good that the three of us are gonna reunite in a few more hours!! About 8 hours, to be exact. I can’t wait!

Loi's 19th birthday

MPT5&6

Langkawi


Oh yo, I just realised all three of us put on weight already.. But what ever, that means we're all happy! *smiles*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hokkien meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!

You guys have such beautiful memories..

Cherish it always~

Anonymous said...

isn't it suppose to be 'jess is going to be back' not 'jess is going to back'..
lol..
dear sis..need me to correct u..lol...

Xin Min said...

hL: swt

AndrewC: yeah.. thats why form6 friends are more special.. cherish yours too!!

stupid bro: don't be lame, typing error lahh