CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Updates and Promos

Semester break so far has been boring, un-happening, nothing-to-do, no fun and oh, did I mention boring?
Anyway, went and celebrate Mom and XinFei's birthday at the Seri Angkasa Revolving Restaurant in KL on Sunday(16th). Had high tea buffet cause Fei likes desserts, actually she only eats desserts and pastries. Nothing special happened but it was quite fun as its been quite sometime since we last had a family outing like this.
Then on Monday (17th), went Mid Valley with the Uni bunch for a movie and lunch. I went back to the college with Mandy and Elensha after that and we had chats as usual. I realised I'm quite an evil person. Evil in the sense that I can't care or pity someone like Elen and if I dislike someone from their first impression, sorry to say I won't bother talking or even layan them. I think its a weakness as many think I'm snobbish because of that but the fact is I'm not! I'm such a nice friend! I can even tolerate someone like Audrey!
And on Friday (21st), went Summit with my brother to catch a movie, Igor. The movie was okay only but I got out of the house at least.
Okays, thats about it. Told you my sem break's been boring.. -.-
Below are some pictures from the family outing..

The view from above


The Choong Family

Xinyi and Inn Yeow

Fei, trying to show how delicious the food was..

My sisters, making sure their entrance fee is worth the money

p.s: I was just trying to make a point there about Audrey. She's actually damn nice and adorable. Taken, sorry!
p.p.s.: I got another friend available, Jessica LOI.

6 comments:

rine_tlc said...

omgg.xin min+blog..hehheee.nice blog.

Dwee said...

"I can even tolerate someone like Audrey!"

What the hell is that suppose to mean!?!?!

"I am just trying to make a point there about Audrey"

What is your freaking point?!?!?

LOLX!!! I can't believe you actually really promo Jess!!

Anyway, the first impression thing le it very true. Rmb how you use to hate me. But now we so good frens. So, it's all good ^^

Xin Min said...

karine: eyyy!!! why ur blog so secretive one??

dwee: HAHA!! u noe what i mean.. and yup, she asked me to promo ma..

i actually thought of the first impression thingy cause my uni frens pointed it out then i thought of u somemore.. haha!

jessieloi said...

yeah karine! why so secretive?

*serious mode* thank you my dear kawan for promoting me. HAHAHAHA.

Anonymous said...

i want karine's Unrevealed Secret Chamber!! like harry potter's chamber ni. its just a blog!

rine_tlc said...

jess/min : hehe.not secretive le. cause i crap alot there. so dont want to public it.maybe soon=D i've sent invites to you guys. check it out if you all have time.k.but prepare for lots of crappy stuff there.hehee