CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm Angry at Me

I had such high hopes when I found out about the news. I was ready to put everything aside and set it as my number1 priority. I was ready to sacrifice anything for it, including my results.

But what I see now is me, watching from the side while everyone's working their asses off.

Me, wanting to help but not knowing how.
Me, feeling all useless, good-for-nothing.
Me, being called the-one-who-does-nothing.
Me, understanding not much of what people want from me.
Me, not knowing what am I for.
Me, hoping I can turn to the usual someone to tell all this to.
Me, finally realising I don't have anyone reliable enough with me now.

5 comments:

Dwee said...

What's wrong wor?

Stefienoki said...

Why so emo? You sounded like you have something troubling you...

Anonymous said...

happy new year =)

and dont be angry at urself maybe your job is to make sure the rest do their jobs. and just helping out. and if that usual someone is who i think it is then i hope it'll turn out well for u.

jessieloi said...

hey darling.

the usual someone should be knocked on the head. haha. be patience dear. like hl, i hope it'll turn out well for you to.

and hey, you know me, drey and maybe heng is reliable. ahahah

Xin Min said...

Dwee: something earlier was troubling me.. nothing big though. thanks anyway.. =)

Sechlanik: yeah.. at that moment it was very troubling. now not so edi.. hehe.

hL & Jess: i dunno.. its like its not what i expected at all. so i dunno if i'm even doing the right thing. and don't get me wrong. i'm not saying u guys are not reliable. its just that u guys are not here with me at that time physically. hehe.

and yup. things are getting slightly, just slightly better.