CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Start

Today is special cause today marks a start to a lot of things. For instance, its the start of my skip-class-plans for this semester. Yup, I officially skipped Law this morning cause I couldn't force myself out of the bed. And Law is not some morning class somemore, it actually starts at 10.

Also, I had my first late evening class today. Macroeconomics, 6 till 8pm. Ya lah, I know I'm such a crybaby but I've never had any classes this late before! I even skipped dinner because of it!

Then, today, I finally stepped into the room where the blood donation was held and registered to be one of the donors. I've always wanted to do it cause those people came from University Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC) and not that I have anything against other hospitals, its just that thanks to their blood bank, my grandma was with us for another 5 years. So, I want to do something, sort of like to pay back.

But... I was not qualified.

I've always thought that I'm the most healthy among my siblings, hence I can always take part in stuffs like this but apparently my hemoglobin count in my blood isn't enough. The nurse was telling me its normal actually, its just that they are afraid I'll faint or something during the process. Sigh.


So, yeah, thats basically what happened today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe that explains ur headaches?