CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY In Subang

A post with mostly pictures cause I lazy wanna write so much.

3rd Day of CNY (28th Jan ’09)

Jess's 21st birthday celebration.
#1. Bao, Loi, Me and Cass

#2. The form6 bunch with Fook Siang

4th Day of CNY (29th Jan ’09)

Gathering at Cass’s house.

#3. Heng bullying Jess as usual =)


#4. All cosy and nice in Cass's room

#5. Heng with his favourite pose

#6. Still sober

#7. Drink! Drink!!

#8. the mabuk Cass with her boyfriend who is also my next-door-neighbour

5th Day of CNY (30th Jan ’09)

Still at Cass’s house

#9. Cass: is it morning already? what happened last night? where's my bed sheet? why is my hair so sticky???

#10. yes Jess, we know you're not only cute but also smartt..

#11. Heng actually looks nicer here cause the photographer got some skills. Heh.

Sigh. Tomorrow’s going to be the last day of the holidays already. I really hate moments like this, the going-back-to-uni part after a long holiday. Not that I’m not enjoying myself in Uni but I miss my BFFs the most at times like this. Sigh..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think we all had a hard time leaving subang again. it was hard walking away from your place too last night while the rest stayed. but in this 3 months i promise that we'll be in contact too. no matter how busy we are. and no matter how little we contact each other =).

i guess i can only wish you good luck and hope the best for you. because after last sem i realised more and more that our life has really branched away. and although we will not be in the same direction i..and loi im sure..will still be your bffs =).

Xin Min said...

hL: i promise i'll try contacting you guys as often as i can. and i'm always here so you guys can always come back to me if u guys need anything. =)

jessieloi said...

WHY SO EMO?!?!?!

Xin Min said...

jessieloi: haha! Heng emo then I join only lahh.. Or were u actually talking about what I write in the post?? HAHA!!