CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Last Chance?

I was having a small gathering at home with some relatives and friends when Pei Ling called. She called to inform my Statistics assignment dues on Tuesday, which is the first day of class after the CNY break.
I haven't even read the questions though they distributed the work since the second week of lecture. I don't keep up with dates, I keep thinking 5th February is a long way to go. Now, they even brought the dateline forward.
I'm very disappointed with myself cause I don't usually do such last minute work. And I finally realised I was really distracted since this semester started and I haven't been concentrating in class. I've got a test coming up in just a few weeks time. Whats gotten into me?!?? I am feeling really upset now cause I feel like I'm starting to wander off the path I'm supposed to be walking on. I need to get back on track. Please. To whomever up there who hears me, I'm promising You now that I'll study hard after this. Just give me enough time to finish my assignment. I can't afford to lose any marks. Please!!!
Edited: Just found out that I still got chance in finishing the assignment. Thanks to a friend who was there to lend me a helping hand (more like his copy of assignment)
And I got mixed feelings now. Both my BFFs are going back to Uni again in a few hours and I'm missing them already but I'm really, seriously super happy for 'her'. *big hug!*

6 comments:

Dwee said...

Haha! Lucky! I don't think you are off tracked la. More like side tracked and not enough balance with your education and activities. Other than that, you are doing pretty good. Who is 'her' btw?

Xin Min said...

Dwee: Ya ler.. I guess so.. And it was seriously a very close call.. Haha!!! Who else leh?? My BFFs who go to local Uni only Heng and Jess lor.. =)

Anonymous said...

not happy for 'HIM' lah! just the 'HER' lah!

Xin Min said...

hL: what is there to be happy for 'HIM'?????

jessieloi said...

wtf. =.='

Dwee said...

LOLXX!! I thought you were referring to Heng as a her too. Hehe!!