CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

25 March 2009

I overslept this morning and skipped two classes UNINTENTIONALLY. Yes, I often skip classes but this morning, I don’t know what got into me. I actually reset my alarm to an hour later when it rang. I remember doing it but I wasn't doing it on purpose. A new found skill!!!

I still got myself out of bed for Statistics class at 12pm and surprisingly reached there pretty early.
#1. Hehe. I was bored!

#2. I did a bit of Law ok!!

After class, went back college to eat lunch and chatted with a few seniors at the dining hall.

At about 2pm went to the DTC for rehearsals. Oh, did I mention I am in choir?? Yes. Choir. The one with people singing and all.
La la la~
And my competition is tonight. Haha.
Wish me luck!!!
Guy friends...Do they 'disappear' when they find their other half?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can sing?? i didn't know that for the 13 years i've known you wtf. hahaha im not saying this in a bad way!

yeah i dislike Law.. although it's useful in life la. i just dislike the assignments that force me to go to your uni's law of faculty's library to 'research' -__-

jessieloi said...

HAHAH GLUCK FOR YOUR COMPETITION.

Oh, and don't feel bad. I always cannot wake up too XP

Xin Min said...

clem: ...I can't sing actually.. But many of my friends were in the competition also thats why join for fun.. A pretty memorable one actually!!!

Haha!! I hope now you know the way edi.. But can always call me if you get lost in UM again. =)

jessieloi: THANK YOU!!! But I wasn't planning to skip!! XD

Xin Min said...
This comment has been removed by the author.