CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Decided

Tuesday, 17th March 2009
I was sleeping since 2 pm, shortly after lunch as I was having a really bad flu. I went ‘unconscious’ for about 3 and half hours later, and checked my phone, as usual. There was a message from a friend at about 3 pm asking if I had handed in the form yet. The application form to be PM.

Then, I replied,

“No, was sleeping since 2”

He replied shortly after that,

“Today last day le. Now go send la.”

I hesitated for a while. I thought about the reasons for me to not sign up immediately and replied,

“Nevermind le, office also close edi…”

He sent back,

“Tmr u try pass up again c can or not la.”

Then I started thinking again.

What if I really let this go? Will I look back and regret next time?

I felt this heavy, uncomfortable feeling inside almost at once. I quickly changed and went to the office downstairs. Fortunately, though it was close, one of the committees that was in charged of this PM intake was there so I handed it to her instead.

I feel so relieved.

I still think that this opportunity only comes in university and as for me, since I’m doing a 3 year programme, I only have this one chance to be a PM.

BFFs, I’m sorry. I will try to meet up when ever I get the chance to do so, if I am selected.

I promise.

0 comments: