CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Doubtful

#1. Part of table #73
#2. Pak Koon and I

#3. Our trademark XD

#4. All hyped up

#5. Coll mates
I just saw these pictures in Facebook that were tagged by Belle, goodness!! Ben's DSLR is really damn cool!!! The pictures all actually look different!!
Anyway, I'm home again which explains why I can update a post with pictures. Had pan mee for lunch and its damn sedap but I'm hungry again now.. *sigh* I'll put on the weight I lost during the preparations for PTH in no time.
By the way, I got another dillemma at the moment.
My hostel has this kinda thing called 'Pembantu Mahasiswa' (PM). What they do is they are sort of like the facilitators for Orientation when the next semester starts.
For some reasons, I feel like joining them. I just think it will be fun, taking care of the juniors and all cause when I just got into 3rd Coll, I had a pretty rough time. If back then I had a PM who was there to help me out, things would have been better. Also, some of the MTs of PTH are signing up.
But, the problem is, I would have to sacrificice my 2 months break. They want the PMs to stay in college for that 2 months to prepare for the Orientation. I'm not so worried about not having time for holiday, in fact I am happier cause I usually put on weight during holidays. But its just that its the only time I get to spend with my BFFs. Especially the one in US.
So how, my dear BFFs? The closing date for PM's registration is on the 16th this month. I still cannot make up my mind.



2 comments:

jessieloi said...

oh the trademark post! it's actually mine here hahahah! but ppl now pose and say "eh do the jessica's pose" -__- i have no idea to be proud or not.

haha i didn't want to apply for that at all. here we call it PPMS instead of PM. i'll tell you guys why when i am back =)

wah preparation for 2 mnths one ah. so long? here its only a month.

hmm, up to you lor actually. if me i will say NO DON'T APPLY. but if i have conferences to go to etc [i do la actually haha] i'd go.

=) you decide.

Xin Min said...

jessieloi: Haha. We had our first SS pic taken with that pose thats why it sort of our trademark now..

hmmm.. I dunno why I'm so keen on applying also actually.. But I really can't make up my mind for now.. And yea, my college's one is the only one who needs 2 months cause 3rd coll is apparently the BEST coll, blah blah blahh.. waste of time. huhu~~ I dunno how lah. Thought can ask u three punya opinion and since u guys are odd numbered, i can follow majority.. but u already say up to me. SIGHHH