CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Want YOU

I feel so tortured right now!!!
I have this weird craving for preserved fruits, or 'assam' as I call it, all the time.
Sometimes I crave for it so much, I'll just drive to the Summit USJ cause there is a stall there that sells my favourite assam.
But now that I'm in uni, I cannot just go to Summit to get it!!!
And I'm craving for it badly!!!
They should have delivery for assam, or something like that.
Huhu~
To satisfy my cravings I look at pictures instead, and imagine...
hmmm...their sweetish sour taste..
...Such torture!!

#1. Not one of my favourites but good enough..

#2. Dried strawberries!!

#3. My version of heaven...well, part of it.. XD


#4. Oh dear assam, will YOU just teleport yourselves here, pleeassee???

Any kind human out there who is willing to deliver assam into UM?

7 comments:

Dwee said...

LOLX!! You sound almost like you are pregnant. Haha!!

jessieloi said...

you and your assam craving!!

get a bf laaaa. so that he can go buy for you.

oh my pasar malam here got this van that sells all kinds of assam hahaha.

Xin Min said...

Dwee: eh.. since when only pregnant women can have assam cravings.. hehe..

jessieloi: haha!! maybe i really should get one! my cravings got worst lately.. i've never been to the pasar malam here before.. -.-

Dwee said...

If not because I know you for so freaking long and know that you have cravings all the time, I will seriously think you pregnant lo. Hahahhaa!!!

Xin Min said...

Dwee: I don't even have a boyfriend, how to get pregnant?? AND, why only pregnant women can have assam cravings. No such thing lo!! XD

さやろん said...

eh u are not in some ulu place k...UM tak de asam ah...teruk punye budak....must make me jealous...anyone willing to send me their assam :)???

Xin Min said...

carol: UM really no assam la, dear.. not trying to make you jealous.. at least not those stalls where you can choose and buy according to the weight.. those packet ones not nice one la.. hehe..