CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rain, rain Go Away..

Its raining like cats and dogs outside and of all days, I forgotten to bring my umbrella today. So, I'm currently stuck in the university's main library.

I was thinking of starting on my Public Administration assignments which dues next Tuesday but I just don't have the 'semangat' to even type a word. Then I thought of reading some of my Law but I'm too lazy to take them from the locker which is three floors below. *sigh* I know, I know, all excuses.. I'm just too nervous and kind of excited about tonight's PTH post mortem and tomorrow night's CC Night.

Hmm.. So, just let me go on with a post with words only. A looot of words cause I got so much in my head now!!!

Firstly, the songs "Shining Friends" and "Padamu Malaysia" kept playing in my head the whole day. Those were the songs my crazy bunch of friends and I performed last night in DTC. We didn't win, not even in the top 5 out of 10 colleges that competed (and probably the last) but who cares?! We enjoyed ourselves so much, we were more like the winners last night, when they announced the results. We did our very famous "Kurshiah Kurshiah 3rd 3rd~" cheer together for no reasons at all. We were just so happy we made it to performing a rather not bad,in fact good show to me after practising for only 10 days! And most of us had no singing experience!

Then, its tonight's post mortem. Despite the assurance I got from Pak Koon, I still feel that I am going to get bombed and most probably will just collapse there. Let's just say even I am disappointed with myself. Others are probably annoyed with the fact that I got such a high post but is not that capable. *sigh* But its all worth actually. I enjoyed every moment shared with the MTs. They are the best people to work and play with. If I wasn't the TP, I would've missed all the fun.

Another thing is a good friend of mine, at least he used to be, suddenly changed. Well, I can't say its out of a sudden also. But maybe I wasn't expecting such a drastic change. If it was last time I would have went up to him and talked about this. But after all the things I've been through in uni, I think I should just keep my mouth shut.

If this isn't on my mind, I so deserve to die. Literally.
My finals are in about two weeks. I am going to sit for my first paper on the 17th of April. And to be honest, I am not prepared for even one subject. Not even Statistics cause I suck in probability. I told myself I am going to get things started this weekend since I'm not going back home. I want to spend more time in uni and feel the pressure cause everyone is starting to study already..

Strangely, I haven't been thinking about guys lately. Not that I'm turning into a lesbo anytime soon but I just don't have that feeling. And yes, if you're a close friend of mine you should know I've always been having crushes and all. Not lately though. Strange. If I grow old as a spinster, Jess, you better accompany me also ok! Since according to you USM there no updates. Haha. Ditch Heng cause I don't think he can tahan being with the two of us 24/7. Ditch Drey also cause she got Danny. Haha!

Ok, I must stop before I start talking anything more nonsense than this. Will upload pictures on my choir competition soon!

6 comments:

jessieloi said...

hahahah yes yes i will teman you jadi spinster. in fact! if you dont marry first then i wont marry too hahahahah!

we shall rare a hundred dogs together (since you dont like cats). and be the 2 hottest spinster around town wtf hahahha.

Anonymous said...

make a pact to marry each other when ur old lah hahhaha

Xin Min said...

jessieloi: Yes yes!!! We must have lots and lots of dogs to keep us company!!! XD

hL: swt. oh btw, we'll still need someone to look after our dogs when we go for hols or sth so u know what to go la hah.. XD

Xin Min said...

hL: *do

Dwee said...

eh eh eh!!! How come I like damn freaking outdated like that one. What competition?!?!?!

Xin Min said...

dwee: you mean my choir competition is it? I got mention in my previous post wat.. XD