CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Special One

This is another thing that just popped into my head and I felt like getting it all jotted down here cause I need to let it out but telling someone just don't seem right.

Its just a thought. I'm not expecting anyone to understand or to give me advices, that's why I think its better to let it out here, as I'm more like talking to myself here.


Do you have a special someone, may it be a close friend or an acquaintance, who is just somehow so special to you that he/she will always have this special spot in your heart?


That eventhough you guys barely keep in touch, looking at his/her pictures gives you this warm, nice feeling?


That everytime someone new "comes along", you tend to compare the new one to the special one?


And that everytime you see his/her pictures with his/her special someone, you feel like crying though its not exactly sad that you feel?


Confusing yea?


I'm confused too.

Hmmm.. I wonder..

A totally unrelated picture.. XD

8 comments:

jessieloi said...

soooo who is your special one?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Xin Min said...

jessieloi: it was just a thought, my dear.. =)

Anonymous said...

thoughts have roots too! ahahaha

Dwee said...

Hahah!! Must be me la cause I am so adorable that I definitely have a special spot in her heart.

Or it might be Heng too cause she said she will suddenly feel like crying but not exactly scared, must be cause scared la. It might be because Heng's face keeps popping up in her head and scared the shit out of her. Hahahah!!!

Or it could be jess cause her pictures always give warm feeling cause you will laugh at her pictures until your face all flushes, so you ma get warm feelings lo.Hahah!!!!

Xin Min said...

hL: swt

Dwee: *double swt* You can think of all these things normal ppl won't think of. Memang Audrey. HAHa

chelsea said...

yes.. and it shall be Qii Qii.. LoLs

Xin Min said...

Xin Yi: haha!! Her picture so ngam like a suit the post only lah.. but then again, its been quite some time since i last saw her.. :(

jessieloi said...

wtf to audrey.

i agree with you min. normal ppl are not capable of such thoughts.