CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank You!!

I AM HAPPPEEEE!!!!

Everytime there is a down moment, the up follows shortly.

My com got hacked, I'm staying up late to finish my assignments, I got a lot more revisions to catch up...

But,

I have my friends with me.

I've always wanted an elder brother whom I can rely on.

I wasn't born with one but someone up there is kind enough to grant me with at least four now to stand by me and watch my back.

I feel so blessed.

So, a big thank you, and I mean a big BIG one to YOU.

Let's not mention names, shall we? =)

2 comments:

elen said...

sorry o min min... my thumb drive got d stupid stupid virus >.<....

Xin Min said...

elen: Haha! Silly girl! No worries lah.. I had fun staying up that night chatting with Stephen all also ma..