CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why PTH?

I just thought of getting my feelings all jotted down here so if ever one day I look back and wonder why the hell I did all these, I know where to find the answer.

I'm always saying how busy I am. I really am. Since the second semester started, especially after CNY, my routines have been like this. I go to class during the day, usually I skip the afternoon classes cause I have to settle my PTH's things then the meetings or preparations all start right after I'm done with my classes. Sometimes, I skip meals because I don't have the time to find food and eat.

So why am I doing all these?


As of now, I feel happy doing them.

The people I work with, especially the MT’s (Higher Board of Directors) are great people. We certainly bonded a lot after PTH and now that it’s done, we feel rather weird to be so free out of a sudden and empty that we are no longer spending time together anymore. We spent a few nights together doing the opening ceremony’s gimmick. Though we were all exhausted, we cracked some pretty lame jokes and did some nonsense stuffs we won’t do when we’re with other people.

PTH is really a good memory from my university life that I doubt I can forget anytime soon now. Sad that its all done and over now, but glad that it was such a great success.

0 comments: