CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

For the one in Labuan...

Its someone’s big day today!
And this someone is really special to me.
We’ve known each other for more than 3 years now.
3 years, not really that long but somehow, we managed to bond.
We even tried going out together but nah, our friendship is definitely more enjoyable than that.
So, who said a guy and a girl can never be just friends? =)

Together, we went to Port Dickson with a few others and that was the trip that brought us closer. Thank God you a bit thick faced that time and said you wanted to join us yourself. Hehe.

#1. PD trip
Our schooling days. How can I not mention them. Haha. This BFF happened to be my classmate too. Who disturbs me during Maths all the time. Ish.

Together, we skipped classes to collect newspapers,

#2. Newspaper collection days

Went on random school trips together,

#3. FRIM trip
Bullied Loi together at times, usually Loi and I bully him one

#4. US

Then, we graduated from school.

And spent almost every night together with Loi during that 6 months break.

Random trips to the shopping mall,

#5. With the super SS midget BFF from U.S.

Langkawi,

#6. By the i-forgot-what-is-the-name beach
#7. In the airplane on the way back to KL

And CLUBS!!!

#8. woohoo~~~ I miss clubbing with you guys..

Then finally, the BFFs had to be separated. I know, I know, I should be at Labuan with you.. its not my fault I’m the…okay, not going to repeat that line again. XD

When I was at the airport to send you off, I really felt like crying. Its not fair for you guys to leave me alone here. Subang’s not the same without you guys.
But, I managed to hold back and kacau you. I know you don’t like emo girls. Hehe.

#9. SEE!! I was still smiling!! =)

Anyway, Heng, happy 21st! Hope you’ll have a great celebration there in Labuan that most probably involves liquor, so do take care of yourself k. Loi and I not there to jaga you so you better behave. =)
And please put an end to your singledom so that I’ll get a free meal Loi and I can stop worrying about you.
And, Heng, I know how ignorant I can be at times especially when I’m busy, so I’m sorry if I disappear every now and then. I may not call or SMS but that doesn’t mean I no longer care about you guys. You still must SMS to update me on Labuan k!!!
Lastly, happy 21st birthday again dear BFF. Miss you loads! *HUGS*


Pictures that make me smile everytime I see them. Hope they brightened up your day too!

p.s. I curi-ed these pics from FB. Hehe. So, thank you Jess and Drey for tagging!!

1 comments:

hL said...

thanks!! hugs! we are going to celebrate when im back home k! hahaha. gluck for the next few weeks =)