CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Hate.

I don't know why I'm feeling rather low lately.. Not exactly unhappy but I just can't crack up silly jokes and laugh about them, those sort of thing these few days...

Even just now, a few friends and I went for ABC and keropok lekor again but I wasn't really in the mood to talk... For what reasons, I seriously don't know..

Anyway, the whole point of putting this up is not only to make me feel just slightly better for letting this out but to say sorry in advance too, to my uni friends. I might be a little bad tempered or not exactly in the mood to be crazy so I'm saying sorry in advance if I do upset you guys.

*sigh*
I hate expectations. I hate goals. I hate. I hate. I hate.
I hate myself for setting such high goals for myself and not having the semangat to work hard and achieve them. I hate.
I hate myself for being so concern about everything and everyone when people think I'm being plain kepoh.
I hate myself for not finding a way out to get out of this hate-feeling.