CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mission 002

Date : 1 April '09
Venue : 7th Residential College, UM
Task : To blow water, eat ABC & keropok lekor!!!
Local delicacies.. *yum yum*

Time:

10.22 PM

Team Members:

Tong Tong
Die hard fan of DBSK (or something like that) and Twilight
Ada jalan dengan *ahem ahem* punya lah hah.. XD

Khar Khee
Treasurer of PTH
Very careful with money (in other words kiamsap) PTH money that is.. =)

Loo Loo
-I don't think she needs anymore introduction right?-
Ang Ang
Sampat coursemate of mine
Well known for misusing his tongue *ahem*
Lun Lun
CC Queen!!!
Juin (pronounced as Ju-eeen)
Annabelle look alike
Well known for her not-so-sampat-before-but-now-sudah-corrupted XD
and, last but not least...
Me!
Well, this time mission's pretty ordinary but still fun!! Ang was trying to win Juin's heart cause recently he regained his eye sight and realised there are other pretty, TALLER girls in 3rd. Hehe. Anyway, random pictures ahead...
Ang: AH!!! Juin's seating beside me!!! XD

Ang: Come, Juin, let me feed you..

Juin: Haha.. Er...

Juin: I take myself lah k..

Ang: Woi... Another one treat me eat lemon. Down.

Ang: Nevermind, I got Loo Loo

Louise: Excuse me. Don't come so near me lor..

Ah Chai, Chai Xu Kang and Joshua came later and shared their 'taxi experience'. It was really funny at that moment but to think back, it is pretty scary if girls were to be passengers of that stupid driver.

Ok, before I go, try guessing what is this...

p/s: I'm falling more in love with LeeHom! 'Heart Beat' is super nice!

0 comments: