CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No Fair!!

My finals starts this Friday and I'm not even half way through my syllabus. So, I decided to come home cause I know I will have to study when I'm at home.

But just not when I called Pak Koon, I heard the noise behind and the very familiar voices...

THEY ARE GOING FOR ANOTHER BLOWING WATER SESSION AT 7TH!!!!

Huhu~~

I feel so sour out of a sudden. *eat lemon wtf* I know it doesn't exactly apply this way, this term I mean but I'm trying to say the feeling lah. ISH. Damn tak puas.

Can't blame them though. I should have known this would happen cause they have been blowing water a lot lately. Last night spent about 6 hours on solid talking. Haha!

Oh, what is blow water?

Its direct translation from a term in cantonese, "chui sui". Haha. It means something like talk nonsense or crapping or somewhere there. =)

Ok, I got to attend to my Macro now. I don't start any sooner then I'm so gonna screw my papers.

0 comments: