CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I wonder...

How family members can create alliances among themselves and create more drama among them...

How a couple with four kids, the oldest is in her mid 20's, not on talking terms out of a sudden...

How some couple would still poke fun at each other, a way to bring them closer, after 25 years of marriage...

How some sibling would kiss the other sibling's ass cause he's rich..

How my sister and I call each other names right at our faces and still laugh about it...

How a mother would talk bad about her child (ren) behind their back...

How some mothers would go on and on about her child's way of biting muruku with such pride...

How a grandchild would yell back at his grandmother for nagging...

while some wished theirs were still around to nag...

How some celebrated their CNY with abalone, shark's fin's soup, big big mushrooms...yet all of them are in bad mood..

How some had fast food with a whole lot of laughter...

How my dad won RM80 after 15 minutes.

And how I lost RM70 when my bets are at most RM5.

I seriously wonder.

0 comments: