CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Love

I was planning on updating about the trip to MOS, Euphoria last Thursday. I even went to Jess's place to get the pictures from her. But, she got something else for me that'll probably keep me busy for another day or two.


#1. The Twilight Saga

#2. First book, Twilight

Yes!! This is it! The Twilight Saga! (I'm at the first book only actually) I'm so in love with the whole thing about this vampire love story after watching the movie the other day with Kai Tzin, Joel, Bao Yen, Clement and the BFFs, especially the vampires!! Goodness, they're so good-looking despite the very pale skin and protective in a very romantic way!!


Okay, Edward Cullen is calling out for me again. Promise to update as soon as I'm done with him.

0 comments: