CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So sad, so sad...

...its a sad sad situation. No, I'm not listening to the song "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word". Its just that I'm back at UM and the situation here is terrible.

Let's start with my first class today.
So yea, I went early to my lecture hall and was expecting my Academic Advisor, Pn. Nurhidayah to turn up for my first Introduction to Business Law class but an Indian man came instead. I was a bit surprised and immediately hope that he can lecture but first thing he did was to change all our classes which is supposed to be every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am to late evening classes. He even wanted to lecture at night but we protested.

So the first class ended after Mr Mahindar or something reminded us that Law is fun if we think it is. wth. As if I'm gonna like Law even just a little by telling myself Law is fun, when its not!!!

Then, my next three classes all cancelled. Okay fine, second one cancel then the last one at 2pm I skipped.

But with good reasons. I had to clean my room.

Which is the main cause of the awfulness right now. UM was so kind that they arranged for our college to be renovated, but the stupid pathetic lifeless workers actually ransacked our things which was locked in our cupboards!!! They stole a pair of shoes of mine and it was clear that they used some of my stuffs which is damn disgusting. I'm gonna bleach everything later.

Then, most of my friends are not in the college, which makes everything harder. I can't go home that soon, not until Friday at least as my parents think its troublesome to fetch me in and out so often.

What a way to start my second semester right.

8 comments:

jessieloi said...

they stole your shoes!!!

but you are a size 5! its too small for them!

Xin Min said...

...damn stupid rite those people!!! but anyways. that one i bought wrong size and only wore once. so i don really care lah. anggap charity. i hate the fact that they ransacked our stuffs and used them only!!!

Dwee said...

OMG!!!! Go complain!! Such bastards!!!

Anonymous said...

ah pinch la pinch sumore!! thats what u get hahaha

Anonymous said...

on a more serious note i think ur uni shuld really just sue them. negligence of supervising their workers or smth. ask ur law lecturer to come up with smth haha

Xin Min said...

Dwee: yea, we're complaining now but whats the point, really. lost is lost and they cannot do anything about the ransacking also lahh..

hL: SWT. ure gonna get from me when i'm back

Anonymous said...

hey min..jus read ur posts..well lets jus say tat it happens everywhere me campus my 'fully equipt' pencil case even my roomate's clothes hangers the guys dorm's electric kettle shoes clothes all gone...horrible ppl eh damn frus stuff...

Xin Min said...

Bao: hey... your campus was under renovation also meh?? mine don't have such cases that often one actually.. its just that mine was under renovation and some workers were there to stay.. sigh. idiots. haha