CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Hectic Week

First week after CNY break in college was eventful! When I got back, the first thing that I look forward to was attending the Chinese Club (CCC)’s reunion dinner. I got some of the pictures from Louise’s phone. Most of it are in Elensha’s camera. See if I can get it anytime soon, k?

4th February `09
CCC Reunion Dinner
Flaming Steamboat Sunway



#1. Fishball feast

#2. Cheers to fishballs!

#3. Elen, as excited as always, with the others =)

#4. Elen and Belle

#5. Mandy with her chocolate sticks

#6. Andrew calling for everyone's attention and obviously, he failed..

#7. Group pic!

Did I mention the seniors gave out ang paus too? How nice of them right!! And the best part is they didn't give us money, instead they took the time and effort to prepare individual messages for each one of us! *wet eyes*

#8. Ah Kok, Ah Chai and Pak Koon with ang paus from seniors

#9. Steph, Me, Belle and Kin Wai

#10. Juin, Belle and Looo

Then, the next day, Thursday, we had meeting among the PTH’s MT. MT is what we call the board of directors. So yeah, though it wasn’t official, we still had a pretty long brain storming session.

I went and watched the guy’s basketball match the next day and it was really exciting! I don’t know why I was so nervous about it when I’m not even the player. Though my college lost, I think they put up a good fight. The score wasn’t that close but if you were there and you know a bit about basketball, you’ll know what I mean. I hope the girls will have that kind of spirit some of the guys had since some of them had to sacrifice Valentine’s celebration for it.

Finally, just yesterday, I went to the Jenjarom with the Buddhist Society of University of Malaya.

7th February `09
FGS Dong Zen Temple CNY Lantern and Flora Festival
Jenjarom, Kuala Langat

#11. Coll mates who went

#12.

#13.

#14.
#15.

So, thats pretty much what happened last week in college. Gotta start on my assignmentS now. Yes, I'm doing it last minute again. Wish me luck!

0 comments: