CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

November Babies

Happy Birthday Mom and Xin Fei!!!

Yup, my mom and younger sister both celebrate their birthdays on the same day, which is today! I don’t think I wanna do the wishes here cause both of them won’t read this anyway. So let me tell a bit of their stories. I’ll start with my mom.
Back when I was a kid, even when I was a young teenager, I don’t really share my stuffs with her. She doesn’t know much on my school life; how involved I was in basketball, who was I having a crush on, who were my close friends, etc. I was considered the rebellious one among my siblings so I sort of kept a distance with my parents. However, in the recent years, my mom was becoming more of a sister to me. She now stays up to have chats with me and Xin Fei on what was going on or most of the time, our complaints. So yea, we’re bonding.

My little baby sister, Xin Fei has been really close to me since we were kids. I know, sisters are obviously close but Fei and I share this really special bond. We talk about things we won’t tell others even just a bit and more importantly, we understand each other very well. And to me, she’s always a baby cause she’s really dependent and she won’t complain even if someone takes advantage on her. There were times I had to stand up for her when someone messes with her. So yeah, she’s the nice, soft one and I’m the bossy, mean sister. =)

My Baby Sister

Her favourite SS pic with me

My favourite SS pic with her

Pa and Meee

Mom and I

p.s: everyone say i look a lot like my mom, as in the DAMN DAMN SUPER alike. got meh?

p.p.s: my sis damn chun hor? still single and available! =)

6 comments:

jessieloi said...

eh promo your sis edi, when wanna promote me wtf Hahahahha!

Dwee said...

Wish them Happy Birthday for me too ^^

LOLXXX!!! Stupid jess!! Always cracks me up!!!! LOLXXXX!!!!

Anonymous said...

yao mou lan..xin min got blog d..lolz..now got another place to spam d..ehh put chat box la.

Anonymous said...

LOL! jess despo! *jk jk* XD


Min, you and your sis didn't look alike la..

Anonymous said...

fei looks lika mouse in her favourite ss pic hahahaha

and dont bother promoting jess. penang is beyond help d

Xin Min said...

jloi: i promo my sis cause i'm more worried about her mahh.. =)

dwee: thank you thank you!!

aaron: damn evil. wats wrong with me having a blog??

andrew.c: we used to look more alike.. haha.. but she does looks more like my mom and i'm more like my dad.. =)

hL: a mouse?? maybe thats y she likes that pic. haha.