CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Last Gathering

Every clubs have their meetings and for CCC, we call them family gatherings cause the concept of CCC is more towards family relationship, whereby seniors will be first year's parents, grandparents and for some lucky family, they have great grandparents too ( I call 'Ah Zhor' here).

So yea, last night was the last one for this year. It was PTH's celebration, the routined birthday celebrations, and final year seniors' farewell as well. Then, towards the end, they played back the multimedia that was shown to us in the first family gathering. Somehow, it left me with quite a big impact. When I first saw it about a year ago, I had no idea what the seniors were doing, and even found them acting pretty lame and SS. But last night, I laughed really hard to their jokes.
And I came to realise, its really coming to an end.

The first year in uni.. Its ending in a few weeks.

And I am pretty excited actually, to see what is going to happen next semester.
With all the juniors, I'm sure the guys are going to start grooming themselves up during the holidays to impress those poor lil' 'mui mui chai'.. Hehe.

And I'm most excited about the husband-wife thingy they do in CCC.

You see, second years will be paired up as husband and wife (ves) to become parents to the juniors.

Haha. I myself am hoping Ang and Loo Loo will remain in the same family and become a couple. Can't wait to see them fighting and quarreling like those married couples in comedies. HAHA.

But, unfortunately, some of us might not get to stay next semester due to the limited spaces in 3rd. *sigh*
I do hope most of the ones who really wants to stay will stay. 'Blowing water' sessions will be so different without any of them. *sigh*
And seniors who will be graduating this semester... *sigh* Its a good thing of course that you guys are finally graduating.. But I'm going to miss you guys.. Adrian, Siew Li, Yee Chia and the rest.. *sigh*
And what if I don't get to stay??? *SIGHHH*

Anyway, to get to the next sem, I now have to deal with my finals first.
I better stop now cause I'm going to have a test in an hour.
Wish me luck!!

0 comments: