CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

WHY

I don't always get to spot the right guy. Like what Heng says, somehow, I just choose the wrong guys to like..

But nope, not this time.

When I got to know him better, I knew he was the one.

The one I've always dreamed for.

I've always disliked to walk alone and this semester, I walk to classes alone most of the time.

But thank God for him, cause he make my walks so enjoyable. Listening to his voice never fails to make me feel warm and calm.

And when I'm all alone somewhere, all I have to do is to search for his name in my phone and...everything just falls into place.

Thank You for fitting him into my life or else...or else I don't know what is life about....?

But...

But WHY???

Why are You doing this to me???

I don't get the chance to see him often and You're making such arrangements??

Its not fair!!!

Why he has to come on May 2nd this year?!!!

No fair, no fair, no fair!!!

I wanna go LeeHom's concert!!!!! *sob sob sob*

7 comments:

clem said...

WTF. i thought this was gonna be a nice juicy serious post -_-

Xin Min said...

clem: haha!! i was being very serious also ok!!! XD

~JuiN~ said...

yo girl! i wanna go too!!
T-T
d tickets r sold out, rite?
at least u stil hav him in ur phone... XD
i don't... T-T

Xin Min said...

juin: i don't know.. i didnt even wanna find out further cause i cannot go, definitely.. so sad!!!

if u really wanna go rt, u can try getting the tickets on that day itself.. i did that the last time. managed to get a ticket about half an hour before it started. XD

Dwee said...

EH???? You talking about Lee Hom ar? You got his num in your phone meh?? YOu walk with him to class everyday meh?? I'm so confused right now.

Xin Min said...

Dwee: When I say I search for his name in my phone, that doesn't mean I must be calling him.. I mean I search for his songs lah my dear.. And I listen to his songs on the way to class lahh.. *peluh* Haha.

Adrian Benjamin Lim said...

bagus la post ini..banyak isi tesirat...haha