CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

BFFs

Before you continue reading, this is a very random post. You can stop here and click onto someone else's blog if you don't feel like getting the 'wtf' feeling after reading. =)

I know how some people sometimes used this word too much until I wonder if he or she has so many BFFs but my BFFs are very different.

They are there when I need them most, anytime of the day. Well, maybe two of them sleep pretty late and one is 13 hours behind but they are there whether or not they're busy or unavailable for other people.

They are there when I just needed comfort and they provide me with the best so far though they don't have to do much. Sometimes being close to them is comforting enough. Seriously. Though one of them is my ex HAHA

Oh. Why am I talking about them out of a sudden?

No, its not our 'anniversary' or any special dates. Its just that I was having one of my worst times and again, my BFF brought me back on my feet. Like I mentioned, they don't have to do much. Its been quite a while since we last SMS or call so talking to them again, though it was through MSN made me feel a whole lot better. Unfortunately something is wrong with the MSN I'm using, I got disconnected and is unable to sign in.

Anyways, in short, I'm very lucky to have them. And I hate to be in a LDR with them. Its so difficult!!!

And I'm not saying names cause its damn obvious who I'm talking about. Haha!

5 comments:

Dwee said...

I KNOW I KNOW!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! Hahah! Not feeling happy ar? Need me to wake you in the middle of the night or not? I don't mind le. Now I having spring break and everything. Muhahahahhaha!!

Anonymous said...

i also know!! ..does that mean im as smart as drey? damn.

hahahahaha. anytime la eventhough i got midterms and assignment and football aaaanytime laaa :P

hope ur feeling better btw. i know ur busy and ur other BFF told me about it too. i hope u culd sort it out and be at ur best again. hugs.

Xin Min said...

Dwee: HAHA!!! No thank you!! From now till next Tues, I need all the rest and sleep I can get cause we're really close to the event. But thanks a lot!!!

hL: HAHA!!! Pity you then, for being at the same level as Dwee.

Neways, thank you! I know you guys will update each other thats why I didn't bother telling you myself again. HUGSSS!!

jessieloi said...

*HUGS*

Dwee said...

What is that suppose to mean!?!?! Being the same level as me is that bad meh? Babi betul you two!!!