CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Of Roses, Dresses and A Drunk Friend

Last Friday (27th February ’09) I had a pretty memorable night.

It was my college’s so called biggest event, MAK which stands for Malam Anugerah Kurshiah. Well, Kurshiah is my college’s name and so Malam Anugerah Kurshiah is an event whereby they award students from my college who did a good job at something, may it be academics wise or college’s projects.

So, obviously I wasn’t one of the award recipients. BUT…..
I RECEIVED ROSES!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!
I know, to most of you its no big deal but its my first time receiving flowers, ok! 11 roses in total, a bouquet of 8 was given by my ‘chi mui’s’ (Louise, Belle, Mandy, Elen, Pak Koon and Ah Chai) who realized I was pretty down lately, one from my beloved room mate!, one from a good friend and coursemate and one from an unknown sender. Before you guys start making assumptions that my whole point of telling is to let people know I got a secret admirer or something, let me just explain. I was and is still thrilled because these people send me gifts just because they want to make me happy or show a little gesture of appreciation. Means, I am not annoying people around me. Hehe!

#1. I really didn't see them coming.. XD

#2. Pak Koon, Me, Mandy and Ah Chai

#3. Belle, Jia Wen, Miko, LOoO and I
#4. Mandy, Khar Khee and I
#5. Alan, Me, Belle, Loo

#6. 3rd Coll's Lengchai and I
#7. Us

#8. Elen, Chian Ming, Ang and the three of us

After MAK, I met up with the guys to celebrate Danny’s 21st. We were supposed to go to MOS but apparently our booking burnt or something so we ended up at Republic. I guess I don’t have to tell also you guys expected we were all on the same mission, which was to get Danny drunk. HAHA! Not easy, I tell you. That fella can drink, so about 8 of us gang up and played this drinking game with him. Along the way, we cheated and kept adding liquor to his drink so finally, he went down. HAHA! Before that, he let all, and I mean ALL his dinner out. Super gross I tell you. Pity those Republic workers. But anyway, Danny did a lot of nonsense stuffs that kept us all laughing especially Aaron. He was the biggest but didn’t even offer to help carry Danny when he could no longer walk. And oh, when Danny was super drunk, we asked him who’s Audrey and he can still answer “My girlfriend”. If you’re reading this Drey, I hope you feel touched! HAHA!

#9. Danny is always happier when he's drunk

#10. Danny, no longer able to stand, while fixing his pants

After sending Danny home and made sure he’s alright, I went back home. A good sleep at home always make me feel better after a long hectic week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA danny!!

Dwee said...

LOLX!!!! Poor danny. I am pretty touch that he can actually still remember who I am. Hhahaha! Hope you are feeling better. Will try to call you after this week. Kinda busy right now.

Xin Min said...

hL: I think everyone is going to get the same treatment on their birthday this year..

Dwee: POOR??? I thought you wanted this to happen?? Haha. Ok ok, no worries..